oh what a...month






I have been in Utah for nearly a month now. I absolutely love it. It is gorgeous. The mountains, the people, the lack of humidity...splendid!




2 weeks after getting to Utah I went with my friend to California...


This was at Newport Beach...so much fun.



Jessi and I have fun pretending we're models...



We saw Wicked...which is an amazing musical!!!

Had to get this picture before we left : )



The gang getting some food after seeing Wicked





This is my wonderful friend, Jessi, who I went to California with.



...And these kids...well, they're somethin else. We all went camping and had an amazing time. I suggest s'mores with Reese's cups instead of Hershey bars. We went up to the natural hot springs in Spanish Fork. I'm not too fond of the smell of sulphur, but all in all it was great!

That's pretty much it so far...but certainly more to come.

2 comments:

sweet ash said...

Ummm . . . if i could be one thing in life i wish i was as beautiful as jocelyn. seriously girl, you're gorgeous! Love you!

Manuel Pérez González said...

Well, I believe that is normal that you pass as a model, you're really beautifull.

Un beso desde España.