days gone by and what not


So this picture basically sums up every day of the last month I've went without posting a blog.

I am without a computer these days due to an irreversible hard drive crash. I am dealing with it, though. This is the reason I rarely update this here blog, but I'll try to do better.

I went to the Draper Temple again. It was just as amazing, if not more.

I've thought a lot about the last 2 years of my life. I have made countless mistakes...and in doing so I've lost the friendship of someone I hold dear to my heart. I hope that I'm beginning to do away with that part of my life, and focus more on being a positive influence and helping people. Maybe one day things will be okay again...but until then I wish that person the most happiness.

That was just on my mind tonight...nothing else

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awe I am sorry about everything! I know what it's like to lose someone you care about due to your self :( If I was there I would give you a hug.