Christmas in the South

Yesterday I bought tickets for Chris and I to go to Arkansas for Christmas. I don't think I've been this happy in awhile. There's nothin' like a southern holiday and I'm so glad Chris finally gets to experience one. This will probably be the craziest Christmas, though, considering we'll be flying from Salt Lake to Little Rock...for a week...then from Little Rock to Carmel, CA for about 5 days. Doesn't sound too relaxing, but it will be the best Christmas in about 3 years. I'm so excited to see all of my family! I saw some of them at the beginning and end of the summer, but it was a very short visit each time. Also, my best friend, Sasha, is having a baby in a few days and I can't wait to meet Harper when I go home! I am looking forward to all the goodness Arkansas has to offer, and to seeing old friends and family. Just a couple months!


No comments: