All Good

Starting my life over at 27 isn't something I ever expected to be doing. It is a daily effort to stay positive and motivated as I'm trying to figure out life on my own again. I have a friend who is very close to me and knows the struggles I've been dealing with. Today she made me a "meditation lovership bracelet", as she calls it, with beautiful gemstones I've been learning about. Carnelian is a stabilizing crystal, perfect for anchoring in the present, which I'm constantly trying to do (be present…be present…be present…). Agate promotes self-acceptance and confidence, encouraging the speaking of one's own truth. I’m always so hard on myself, which is something I’ve really been trying to change. The Dalmatian Stone can reawaken a sense of fun and humor because everyone needs to enjoy life and laugh, especially when all seems to be falling apart. Lastly, the Smoky Quartz is a mood elevator- it relieves fear, enhances security and safety, and brings on emotional calmness. I'm looking forward to remaining positive and seeking the best in each day as I continue this new journey.







No comments: