...

The thing about new beginnings is that they can happen at any time. There doesn't have to be a life changing event to create one. Each day we are given the chance to become a newer, better version of ourselves. I take this for granted most of the time. I forget that I'm not defined by worldly things. I get caught up in my failures or what I haven't accomplished and forget that I still have so far to go. Isn't that crazy? When I take a step back I remember that I have so much to give. I have so much more to learn and so many more things to discover. This is what keeps me going. I meet new people each day and I have to do my part to leave a positive impact on their lives. That sounds cliche, but the thing with cliches is that they're true. We're all going through hard things all the time. My trials may not seem as important as yours, but who cares. Just remember that you don't have to have your life figured out right now. The only one holding you to any crazy expectations is yourself. 

If anyone else is, then screw them.


No comments: